Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Begin

Hello. I am here. Here I am.

I gave in and created an "official" photo blog. 

I will try to be faithful to this one for a change, though my various blogging ventures have been scattered throughout cyberspace for the past nine years.

I will post photographs in this blog. Odd though, very few of my commercial counterparts have blogs. So, I apologize if all of this seems a little out of trend. I realize that this might be a photojournalist venture by custom. Of course I document little happenings here and there. Nothing monumental, but at least now I have a proper place for them.

There are far too many talented photographers at my school, and I am guilty of creeping around their blogs and portfolios... but I refuse to creep anonymously anymore.

Welcome aboard... me.

No comments: