Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Home





I went home this past weekend. Charles came with to meet the family/cats. Typical new relationship ritual.

It was a beautiful weekend celebrating my sister's 24th birthday with my immediate parents and grandparents. She and her boyfriend had just arrived back in the state after a month-long road trip around the country. I don't get to see her too often now that she's in grad school in California, so I cherish the moments that we are in each other's company.

As Charles and I bummed around my hometown, I realized, with the help of some outside perspective, that Bucyrus isn't really that bad of a town. It's clean. It's simple. The people, for the most part, are friendly. I could've grown up in much worse places.

1 comment:

Shaena Mallett said...

I'm so happy that you now have a blog I can stalk. I always love seeing your pictures.

neat-o!